April 14, 2008

Ah Misere!

So it's Monday. Did we do almost everything on my list? No. We did dig and planted the trees. The shrubs are still in their pots. The chandelier is in the garage and the planks for the raised beds are up against the outside wall. Oh yeah...the paint. Nada. This weekend was strange for Nor Cal. It was hot! felt like June and it's only April. As for why only the trees were planted? Two words my friend. Clay soil. I bet it's one of the most stressful thing for avid gardeners. Think of it like you're digging on concrete. Same thing. Here, professionals get jack hammers to dig holes. No kidding. So after we planted the trees, we were tired, sore and red. Here's some pics of the yard. Hubby isn't crazy about having his photo taken so I wiped it out. Hmmm, he kinda looks like Jack from Jack in the box. :)







On a better note, I went to my salon and got a little trim. My hairdresser thinks I should go short again. Me too. Hubby prefers past shoulder but it's going to be 100+ in less than 2 months. I brought my daughter to my salon. I tried taking a pic but the flash covered my face. Oops! Now I look like a Mrs. Jack. Hehehe



Anyway, I like my haidresser and we chat while he washes my hair, massages my scalp, cuts and styles my hair. I think I'm the only one in his salon that's over 13 and doesn't color hair. ;P Maybe when I'll start having greys...maybe.

I hope you guys had a nice weekend too. I'll post on another day!

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates