May 25, 2008

Bonne journee!

So I was thinking...what? Please hold on for a second. *turning my head back.* What? What do you mean that doesn't sound good? "Whah whah whah whah whah whah." No, it's not going to cost money. Do I bother you with your things?* Looking at the screen now* Sorry guys. Hubby usually gets nervous when I say that out loud. That and sometimes stopping at a room in our house and just stares at it. I guess he sees money signs coming out from my head. lol
Anyway, most of my friends and family know that I enjoy cleaning and organizing. Yes, I'm one of those people. I even have a washboard and use it for washing white socks. Like one of my clients told me, "You're hardcore Nancy." My home is not model perfect..not since I had children. I have products that I love and tricks that helps with keeping a house clean and organized. I though perhaps every Sunday I gave give either a cleaning tip/trick or talk about a cleaning product every home should have. Yeah, not very exciting but maybe you have a problem in your home and I might have the answer for it. Who knows?! I get asked by friends what I use so why not just tell everyone about it all at once. Astucieuse, non? Watch my next post for a cleaning product that helps me alot.
A tres bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates