May 10, 2008

Ma cuisine!

So the granite guys came today to install my countertops only. Tile guy will come this Monday. I'm a bit happy with it. Why a bit? Well the slabs that I bought (after tile guy said it was enough for my kitchen) weren't big enough so they exchanged it with other slabs, Now this one has some weird markings on it. Like stained circles. I know it's a stone but I would of preferred choosing my slabs again. Hubby is ok with it but understands that I should of chosen it instead of 2 granite guys. Anyway, here's what it looks like so far. Sorry for the photo quality. It's pretty dark.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I love my new sink. Nice and deep and wide. Can't wait to use it! Forgot to take a pic. Will when tile guy will be done.

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates