May 23, 2008

Ma poubelle

Ok, so not a very creative title. I finally got my trash can pullout installed this past Wednesday. It's great! It has a handle so that you can pull it toward you with your hand and not touch the can itself. Although I usually use my feet to pull it toward me. My daughter does the same thing but it's probably because of me. Son is also doing it. Anyway, without further ado, I give you.... la poubelle!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

It glides so much better than my first pullout. Also cost a bit more so that could be the reason. The back can is for recycling cans and bottles. My hubby gets confused though. He always leaves empty cans or bottles on the counter. I have told him where to put them, have held his hands and showed him the 2 recycle bins in the garage. Nothing. Sometimes he gets very confused and puts them on top of the fridge. I think I will call the doctor after Memorial Day since this could be serious. Please pray for him.

A bientot!

P.S. I have changed the font. I always wondered if it was too small to read. Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates