May 13, 2008

Presque finit!

****Edited for Tip Junkie Favorite Post 2008.****
So my kitchen is 99% done. Why not 100%? Well demo guys were maybe a bit too rough with my faucet pullout hose and probably broke the seal. sigh. Good thing it's under warranty so we got it for $9 which includes 2 day shipping cost. The plumber will come tomorrow but hubby said he'll do it himself. I don't care who puts it in, as long as it's working. Here's my kitchen pics. Warning, many photos will follow suit.

Work station for cutting tiles

Photobucket



Laying tiles on counter for backsplash over the cooktop.

Photobucket



Laying tiles on wall.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Grouted and sealed.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Finished product
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My BE-AUtiful sink!
Photobucket

Je suis heureuse! My kitchen is done and I can start cooking again. We learned that we're not fans of frozen premade dinners. Hubby lost 5 lbs though! That's always good, right? Off to gaze at my kitchen!

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates