May 15, 2008

Regardez!

My daughter's room has nothing hanging on her walls. Rien. Nada. Zilch! I wanted something in a black frame but wasn't sure what. Well Holly from Vinyl Walls had this decal of a fairy princess. Bingo! I ordered it but didn't want to just stick it on the wall. What if she doesn't like it anymore? What if she wants to move it somewhere else later on? I remember seeing on a blog someone putting it on a glass frame with no mat. Double bingo! And here's the finish product. I need to install it above her bed but that's for another time, another post.


Photobucket

Jolie, non? She has no idea yet. I hope she'll like it. If not, I'll hang it above my bed. Wonder wat hubby will think? Annoyed And Disappointed Yeah, me too. Happy

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates