July 8, 2008

Ah non!

Why did I just discovered this wonderful store??? Anthropologie. I shop at my usual stores that sell petite sizes since it's so hard to find anything that fits me correctly. And then....I found it. Why oh why did I find this store?! My usuals are expensive enough but this one, wow, so many pretty clothes that have my size! soupir Lets all take a look, d'accord?
Now tell me if this isn't the cutest dress in the world?!

Photobucket


Wait, there's another one!

Photobucket




Another!

Photobucket



The prices will make you gasp if you used to paying anything under $100 for a dress.
Wait! They also have shoes!!!! Some cute ones that would look great with those dresses. Thanks to 2 pregnancies, my feet have flatten to a size 6 instead of a size 5. I guess something good besides my children came out from being sick the whole time!

Photobucket Photobucket

Now, I do possess some self control or I would of spend alot of money on myself by now. But I don't since they are not top priorities in my life. I don't not live a flashy life. Pretty much quiet and low key but when I do splurge....hubby gets nervous. If that happens, I just bake him an apple pie or maybe an apple crostata and he's all happy and sleepy from the baked goods.

Now, should I get one of those pretties or should I keep dreaming of cooking in my kitchen wearing one of those dresses with shoes and a pearl neckless? Ok, scratch the neckless! Hmmm scratch the cooking! Ladies, I think it's time for a MNO!
Appelle-moi Telefona-me Call Me


A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates