July 6, 2008

Célébration

I hope everyone is having a great and long weekend! On Friday, we went to a small gathering at my friend's K house. She had her sister, brother-in-law and their 2 daughters along with her dad. We had some good food and some sparklers for the kids (and adults). I brought dessert. Nothing says 4th of July like Creme Brulee and Tiramisu. Flirty 2 I also bought for the first time some Crazy Eyes along with the sparklers. When you light the Crazy Eyes up, they spin on the ground and have sparks flying. Oh yeah, one more thing they do that NONE of us knew...THEY EXPLODE!!!!!!!!! I guess I was caught of guard and may have jumped. There's no physical evidence(photos, video) so it NEVER happened. Got that? Good. The kids loved it. Afterwards, some of us when outside to see neighbors have their own fireworks. Some actually had some flying up high and burst into a spectacular color show. Although I don't think they were legal since they went pretty high and this is a residential area where homes are pretty close. Nothing bad happened in the end so it was a nice ending to a good day. Now on to the pictures and because it's my blog, here's my desserts. Tongue Out Tongue Out

Tiramisu

Photobucket


Photobucket


Creme Brulée

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates