July 6, 2008

Mes pauvres pieds!

Saturday, we went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo. We went with the same friend and her father from the fourth. The kids did good in her car and got spoiled by watching a video. We don't have any kind of video player in ours so this was a treat to them I'm sure.
Once there, it was full of people and it was hot. Good thing there's some shady places in the park. We did some rides, caught a show and some animals. There's no way you can do everything in one day. Next time, we'll just do rides and shows. We brought some water and drinks for the kids but we pretty much finished that a few hours before we left. Get ready to spend some serious money on drinks or food. The 20 fl oz of Coca-Cola is $3.50 in the vending machines. At the stands, most drinks are about $3.50 for a Med and $3.99 for a large soda. We drank alot of water and lemonade but in the end, I was craving a Coke. Got one and boy was it good! Here's some photos of our outing. The last picture is my favorite for 2 reasons. Guess what the reasons are. My son also had just woken up. Just in time for a family picture. WARNING....PICS OVERLOAD!!!

Me and my daughter

Photobucket


Us again

Photobucket

My son, my friend's daughter, my daughter & the peguin.

Photobucket


Daughter & Hubby

Photobucket

Son & moi

Photobucket

Shouka

Photobucket



Photobucket

Merlin

Photobucket



Photobucket

Shouka & Merlin

Photobucket

Crashed son after the show

Photobucket



Photobucket

Daughter petting old elephant

Photobucket

Ma famille

Photobucket

A bientot!

1 comments:

trish said...

Hello again!
I noticed you are from CA and had to read further! I am from N.CA and have not lived there in some time. I saw your post about Marine World and had to comment. :o) I miss that area! However, like you said, you never know where life will take you!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates