July 26, 2008

Encore une autre decouverte!

So,for those of you that read my blog, know that I went shopping this past Friday. Got some cute things from Of Simpler Times and from Bungalow. Here's what I got in case you are curious.

Photobucket


The apothecary jar will be with another larger one in my bathroom. It will hold some soaps that I bought from Bungalow. The nests and most of the birds are mine to keep.


"Hey! You lookin' at me? You lookin' at me!!! Hey Frankie, this reader keeps starin' a me. I thinks we needs to gift our friend somethin' on their window shield, heh?" "Ok Johnny!"

Photobucket



Here's the soaps that I bought. For some reason the color of the soaps looks green in my photo but they are actually light blue. It's called Ocean and smells divine! They had Honey, Lavender, Peach and other yummy scents.

Photobucket


Now I notice a store down the street. A bakery/cafe! Hmmm it is close to lunch time so I went it. It's an Italian bakery. Cool. It had some nice pastries, cakes and tortes but no bread. Rats! Well since I needed to found myself a new bakery since New Romas is too far away from my home, I had to get some pastries from Dianda. It was my duty to all my readers to get some and share about my find. Yes, that's the kind of blogger I am. I got the distance and put myself out there. Helpful, insightful, hungry, er, I mean , wanting to share my discoveries to my local peeps! (My kids will disown me when they'll get older if I continue to use that kind of lingo!Bag Head)
Ok, ok, the pastries. Here they are. Notice something? The box is white! See, to Sacramento people, they are used to have their goods in pink boxes. That's right Montrealers, PINK BOXES! I could just see my dad walking down the street with a pink box. LOL This struck me as strange when I moved here but hey,it's California!

Photobucket


I got 4 pastries for my family. They tasted pretty good so I think I'll keep coming to Dianda's. Hopefully I can find another one that close to my home too.


Photobucket


A bientot!





0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates