August 24, 2008

Clorox Bleach Pen

You know, if this product existed in my mom's time, she would be in love with it. My mom loves bleach and cleans most everything with it. I like it. Not love although Clorox Bleach Pen made me like bleach a bit more. So mom, this is for you!

Photobucket

I got these when they first came out a few years ago. I had a little baby girl and we know how often we change baby clothing. This is the perfect thing when you have a stain where you cannot soak the clothing in bleach or you'll ruin that pretty dress or shirt. Great for those polka dots or striped clothing where you think it's ruined.

The applicator has two ends. One fine like a pen and another bigger with a brush. I use the pen side when I only need to make a dot on a stain whereas the bigger brush is used when the stain is bigger.

Now this little gem is not only use for clothing. Oh no, mon amie! It's also great to take out stained from white grout and even porcelain sinks! When I had white tiles with white grout, after a few weeks, my grout looked terrible. I would just spread the bleach gel on the grout, let it sit for about an hour and rinse it with a wet cloth. Voila! White grout again! Take out rust stains on the porcelain sinks too.

You can get those at any grocery stores, discount stores like Target or hardware stores. They cost about $2.50-$5. They come in one pack or dual pack. Guess which one I buy most often? Winky 2

Have a piece of clothing just sitting at the bottom of your hamper because you think it's ruined? Get it out and use this pen. It's cheaper to buy this pen than a new clothing item. Have a nasty rust stain in your white sink? Get the pen and fall in love with your sink again. Wait? Oh, that's just me? Oh, ok. Just be happy it's white again then. Happy whitening everybody!

A bientot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this product its terrific !!
Diane

Lorilee said...

HHmmm, I'll have to give it a try! Have you used the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It is my favorite for doorframes. Can you believe I find handprints at the tops of my doorframes? My 13 year old is 5 ft. 8 inches and thinks its cool that he can hit them as he passes.
Blessings,
Lorilee

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Diane, it is great! I'm sure this is one product most clean freaks have in their homes. :)

Lorilee, just try one and see if you like it. I bet you will. ;) I do use Mr.Clean Magic Erasers. Even have a post about that. ;)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates