August 7, 2008

Un petit paquet pour moi

Do you know Doie? Or have bought anything from Doie? Well my neither until recently. In trying to be more self conscience of the environment, I have looked into eco-fashion trend clothing but man! that's stuff is expensive! I love to shop for bargains but I also have felt cloth made from bamboo. Sooooo soft and soooo wonderful.

Well Doie was having a sale and I tried out for the first time a greener choice of clothing. I opted to get a long sleeve shirt since fall will be coming in like...4-5 months! LOL Anyway, guess you got a package yesterday??? Moi! And so I opened it up and inspect the clothing. Just as I suspected, Bamboo and Silk are a nice combo. The feel is soft and the weight is actually nice. I can see that I will be toasty once our cold and chilly days in Nor Cal *hey! stop laughing!* will hit. Here's what it looks like.


Photobucket

And this is what I paid for. Pre-sale price was $74 but I got it for $27. Now that's a steal!

Photobucket



I'm always afraid of trying new clothing from different stores since I am vertically challenged and have a bit of extra padding on my hips. Next time I will try their skirts and pants to see how it'll fit. You should try it! Here's a code for an additional 50%: daily08 I do not know when it expires but hurry before it does!

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates