September 1, 2008

There's a toad on the road! Will we have to unload!

For those of you that have Thomas the Train fans, you know that title came from a book. My son loves Thomas and when I saw my new live-in backyard creature, that's the first thing that popped into my mind. Now last year I remember one teeny tiny one hoping into my flower pot while I was planting some Salvias. This one was close to my butterfly bush. Naughty froggy! He knew where the buffet was!

Photobucket

I went to our backyard but he was nowhere to be found. It was extremely windy (and still is) so he might have taken shelter somewhere else. If I see him again, we'll name him. What name should he/she have? How do you know if it's a female or male anyway? Such deep questions for a Monday.

Photobucket


A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates