October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It looks like today is a dreary day for Halloween. Had a nice rainstorm yesterday but it would be bad if it rained tonight too. With all the sunshine and warm weather this week, it just HAD to change and become cold and rainy.
I'm off to drop my son to preschool, stop at Starbucks (Thanks G!) and volunteer at my daughter's class. Today they are making a scarecrow. She should go to school dressed like one. Ok, so I have nothing that screams country in her wardrobe. I will have to improvise I guess! Hope you all have a nice Halloween! Don't get tee peed (sp?)with toilet paper!

Halloween

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates