October 12, 2008

Organization saves time.

Today I was decorating the front of my home for Halloween. It went smoothly and quickly since everything was in the same box in the garage. I didn't have to run all over the house for a certain decoration. It was all in the same box.

My organizing tip is to use those big plastic tubs and put all your holiday theme decorations in those bins. Mark the holiday in the front of them so that you won't have to guess which bin is for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc. I also have a cabinet in my laundry room where I have inside decoration organized. One side is for Halloween while the other side is for Easter and Christmas. I usually keep the most delicate or memorable decoration inside the house instead of in the garage. Those are mostly for my outdoor decorations. Having a place for a specific thing will make your life easier and not waste time trying to figure out where things are around the house.

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates