November 18, 2008

Ayoye!

Last Friday I had a dentist appointment alas the week before that I promised my daughter's teacher that I would come and help out. A few days after my promise is when I got my reminder postcard. Shoot! It was taken 6 months ago and I couldn't tell the teacher that I had to cancel on her. So I cancelled my dentist appointment and now my wisdom teeth are hurting like the dickens!
I had the left side teeth removed but not the right side. I will have to see what my chances are not to get nerve damage from my impacted tooth. Had the left side tooth touch it and feelings to my left side of my chin return to normal after a year. Yeah, scary. If you have ever done it awake, you'll know when the tooth hit the nerve. It's like a shock that goes from one side of your jaw to another. Weird feeling.

Dentist

Looks like someone is trying to tell me maybe my priorities are not straight? I don't know but I don't regret cancelling my appointment. Next appointment is next Wednesday so I should be ok. These pains come and go but just for good luck, send me some painkiller dust my way. It's going to be a long week!

A Bientot!

3 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

I have no idea what that feels like! I hope it goes well for you. I myself went to the Dentist last week, and I have gum disease. I knew that already but they did the lower half of my teeth and I tell ya--I'm hurting a week later. I can barely brush my gums are so sore. Next week they do the upper--the things we have to do thru to have nice teeth!

Jodee said...

I hate toothaches! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your toothache!! Good luck at the dentist.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates