November 1, 2008

A little bit of shopping.

Yesterday I went to the mall with my daughter to order some drapes from Pottery Barn Kids for my son's room. He has 3 small square windows and I'm thinking of doing a roman shade with it. We'll see.They have NOTHING in the store for Halloween. What the heck? It's Halloween and you have only Christmas things? I guess the only way to snag anything on sale is online. Humph! I also stopped at Pottery Barn to see what they had. They still had some Halloween items on sale. I also saw a cute wooden stand for cheap! It didn't have a cloche but that's probably separate and they didn't have none. Here's what I got.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See the price? Score!

Photobucket

I can imagine cakes or maybe cupcakes or cheesecake! Hmmm. And guess what arrived a few hours before us leaving for Trick or Treating? My calendar!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't it nice? I was shocked on how big it is! I didn't read the description on it. I can see now why it was $59 so paying $21.xx is sweet! Here's how big it is. I can't wait for next Halloween!

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Wow! You hit the jackpot at Pottery Barn. I love your Halloween bargains!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates