November 11, 2008

Shopping alert!

I just got an email from Doie Designs. I wrote a post a few months ago about this shop. Well they are having a sale! Woohoo! Here's what it says....

Don't miss the biggest Doie sale yet! All previous collections are now 60% off.

All current Fall/Winter items are now 25% off when you enter the code: eco08.

http://www.doiedesigns.com

I have to say the clothes are cute and soft. You would think the material must be man made to be this soft, right?! Wrong! Bamboo is so soft you wouldn't believe it until you touched it. Combine it with silk and it's a winner. So get ready, set, GO! Just keep off the size smalls please. A girl needs some clothing.
CORRECTION: I forgot the .com for the website. Sorry!

A Bientot!

3 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

dern it! I went to check out the shopping and it keeps saying page load error!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Sorry Dawnie! I forgot the .com at the end of the website. ;) Old woman here you know...

The Beauty Bargainista said...

wow! I am heading over there right now!!

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates