January 30, 2009

Quel type de femme es-tu? What kind if wife are you?

Once again, late friday night and I got bored. Sipping my coffee I decided to take this test and omg, did they have to show that image? I mean, yes I do look like that but come on! Can you make her look less maid-ey? Geeze! I answered honestly (the one with a surprise visite with in-laws, answered with a bit cluttered) so I wasn't expecting to be Miss Perfect Wife. I know I am not but wonder what does this quizz think. The end is true. I am happy with my life as it is. Sure being in Montreal would make it perfect hihihi but I can't complain! So what kind of wife are my readers?


What Kind of Wife Are You?

You are a(n) Good Wife. You are an absolutely good wife! You're not so perfect that you look fake and you don't nag so much that you'll end up in divorce court! Your marriage has ups and downs but you and your man love and respect each other. You are supportive and expect the same from him. You are right where you want to be and couldn't imagine your life differently.

Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

A Bientot!

3 comments:

~Corey said...

I got the same answer. I think it is rigged. You are a way better wife than me. ;)

Jodee said...

I am a good wife too! Maybe it is rigged! HA HA!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Well we are all good wives. Just different versions. ;)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates