February 17, 2009

Tilapia with lime.

This was my first time cooking with this type of fish. I LOVE it! It's so flaky and light! I can see myself making this dish often for summer. Quick and flavorful! If you have never had it too, try it! It's yummy!

Tilapia with lime.

4 Tilapia fillets
1 lime, zested and juice reserved
4 tbsp of butter
Salt and Pepper

Preheat over at 375.

Butter or spray some cooking spray on a baking dish.

Rinse and pat dry the fillets. Season them with salt and pepper.

Place the fillets on the baking dish and pour the lime juice over them. Sprinkle the zest and add a pat of butter on each fillet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bake for 10 minutes. That's it! Easy right? My kids loved it so it'll be in my menu rotation.

Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

jenbusymom said...

Wow, you're feeling very creative in the kitchen lately! Looks good! Can't wait to show you my appliances!

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Well I'm remembering to charge the battery from my camera. It's not holding power much so halfway thru taking pics, it dies. So there goes a post in the toilet! ;)


Ooooh! Appliances! Wanna see! :)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates