March 29, 2009

Desole. Sorry.

I have been MIA for about a week. I've been busy with work and kids and soon work on my tooth that has been hurting since Christmas holidays.
I have had it looked so many times and got it fixed??? a few times since then. This time it's going to be the big one. Root Canal and I am so happy about it. lol I have been eating my food from one side of my mouth since I can't bite into something. Oh and a wisdom tooth is coming out too. Same area where my tooth hurts. Wonderful! Grrr!
I will post soon. I'm sorry for it being abandonned but I will have some things to post about. Hopefully about my tooth not hurting anymore. lol Thanks for being patient!

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Jodee said...

Hope your mouth is feeling better soon! Dental problems are the worst :)

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates