May 22, 2009

Run girl, run!

Today my daughter came home from school with a $25 Toys R Us gift card. I notice one boy in her class with one too while I was waiting to pick her up. He told me only him and Samantha got them. ???? I was thinking "Why? What happened?" So with a nonchalant way, she says because she did the most lapses in their jog-a-thon a few weeks back.
Now, I did get a paper 2 weeks ago, telling me she did 16 lapses but nothing about what other kids did. She was telling me she had the most tallies in the girls section. I didn't think nothing of it. I always ran as a kid and you should see me run in 3" heels now. lol Girl doesn't look like me but BOY is she me as a child in more ways than other.
So today was the day where they were giving out the prizes. I don't know if she was the only girl in K or just her class. Either way, I'm proud of her. I got myself a tiny gazelle. If I could bottle up all that energy and sell it, she would have enough for college tuition.

Smiley University

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates