May 30, 2009

Sesame and ginger marinade. Marinade au sesame et gingembre.

Ahhh summer! There's nothing better than grilling your meal outside. With the warm weather, who wants to stay cooped up in the house? Pas moi! (not me)

Here's a quick and easy marinade for chicken. You could use it for seafood or maybe beef even.

Photobucket

Ingredients. (yes, I forgot to show my garlic clove in the pic)

1/4 cup Sesame oil
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
1/4 cup Soy sauce
2 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp Grated ginger
1 Garlic clove

Mix all ingredients together. Now for my cooking purposes, we will be using some chicken drumsticks. I don't know why but eating a grilled drumstick means summer grilling to me. The kids love it too. They get to eat with their hands!

So lets wash and pat dry the chicken. Now I like to use Ziploc bags for marinading my drumsticks since they get spaced out evenly. Now marinade for 3-5 hours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

When done marinading, lets fire up the grill!

Photobucket

Mmmm...the smell coming from the grill....can't wait!

I think they're almost done.

Photobucket

Finit! Miam! (Yum in French)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bon Appetit!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates