November 4, 2009

Blog award.

Anabelle from Simple Pleasures passed on a Gorgeous Blogger award to me. Aww thanks! I now have to share with you 6 things that you do not know about moi. Hmmm. Should I tell you about my time in San Quentin. lol Just kidding! Never been arrested! Did I get your attention?
1. I have a Natural Science college degree (it's a college degree that you need when going to University to pursue a medical career) that is worth diddly squat now.

2. I once drank 3 cappuccinos and was up for 23 hours straight until I heard my dad wake up at 6am to get ready for work. I was afraid he would be angry at me for being up all night long.

3. I was really good in badmington. Yes, it's a sport.

4. I sometimes think a third child wouldn't be that bad but then reality hits me and I am happy with the 2 that I have.

5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies! lol My favorite stage of all so far.

6. I miss working. I actually cried when I resigned from my job. I loved my job.

That's it! Here are some bloggers that I would like to pass this award to.

The Undercover Caterer.
Ewer Wondering.
Life with Jen.
Naturally Jules.
Rosado Blog.

A Bientot!

2 comments:

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hey there, just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. Yours is adorable, I love your home and decor taste. I just signed up to follow along, have a great weekend!

Karen

jenbusymom said...

That's so funny! Thanks for the award!

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates