November 14, 2009

I'm getting twitchy.

Thanksgiving is still 2 weeks away but I'm getting anxious about my Christmas decorations being done. It must be the Canadian in me since Thanksgiving has past and you would be nuts to start decorating after it gets really cold in Montreal. You start BEFORE it snows a lot. Just a tip. You also get your teenage daughter to set up the lights. In 10 more years...lol

Tomorrow I will be going to Target and know I will stop and look at the Christmas decorations. What I would really, really like is a new nativity set. I bought mine 9 1/2 years ago but I have always wanted a larger version and I know just where to put it. We were just newlyweds and our income wasn't as big as my dreams. lol My mom has a baby Jesus that is gorgeous! It's made of porcelain and is the size of an eggplant. Really nice. I am not very religious but for some reason, nativity set interests me and it's just tradition in my culture anyway. Now which one and where to get one???

Anyway, I hope I won't start decorating until Thanksgiving. I usually get my tree down from the attic and start thinking how to decorate it. I just need to wait 2 more weeks....I can do it, I can do it....hopefully.

A Bientot!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

You can do it! Two weeks to plan it just right! Maybe you could sketch where you want everything and how you want it. Then you are just "planning" for the big moment! Just a thought! I love when the Christmas decor comes out in the stores. Hope you find the perfect Nativity Scene! Have a wonderful Sunday.

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates