June 9, 2010

Summer plans.

Ok, so you know Meg from Whatever and her summer poster board...what? You don't??? Well go check her website now. I remember seeing it a few years ago and thought it was so cute and this year I decided to make one myself.

Here's ours. I don't know if we'll be doing everything on the list but I am sure more than half will be done before they start school. The kids were excited about the whole idea on putting their goals on a piece of paper that can be checked out once it was done.
Go and make one if you have small kids. They'll love seeing their ideas on paper and will be even more excited to check them off one by one.

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates