August 14, 2011

Teachers Survival Kits.

Tomorrow my children will be starting school. Already??? Yup, already! My son will start first grade while my daughter will be in third. This year will be a new beginning for my son since he will be in school all day instead of half days. On the plus side, I won't be walking back and forth 6 times a day to school! lol

As usual, I prepared a Teacher Survival Kit for each child's teacher. I put in the usual items inside but also found some Wisps so in case Teacher forgot to brush their teeth in the morning rush, they can quickly do a teeth cleaning.

California is struggling with insufficiant funds for school and I know the teachers are also feeling the pinch.  What better way to show appreciation to your children's teacher with a gift that might come in handy?!  New routines to be made, morning rushes, ect. This kit could help them out in a pinch if needed.
Have you guys began making yours? What do you put in yours?

A bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates