October 1, 2011

October.

I can't believe it's October already. Soon the year will be over and another year will start. Today I hung up my Halloween advent calendar. The kids were excited to see it this morning. They each got an organic lollipops as their first treat to be eaten after lunch. lol
The weather is finally getting cool here in Nor Cal. We've been having some really hot weather and I couldn't wait for some real Fall weather. Soon I'll be wearing my sweaters and boots. Can't wait! Also getting my Pumpkin Spice Latte is a bonus that comes with Fall.

Are you ready for Fall or has Fall arrived at your place already?

A Bientot!

0 comments:

 

Montrealaise en Californie | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates